If only my mother could see me now.
Production website: www.ginandtitters.com
Put production business, Gin and Titters on hiatus to do a PhD.
May 2021 – Did some Midsumma Festival at Pride of Our Footscray – Things you Can’t Say in front of your Father.
October 2020 – Tried to make it work with a pre-recorded show for Melbourne Fringe and decided to go home to academia!
Anthropologist and sometimes variety artist – Melbourne, Australia.
Jacci Pillar (stage name, real name Jacci Brady) is an Anthropologist and occasional variety artist and independent producer. They are a proud nonbinary autistic human with a potentially unhealthy love for acronyms and alliterations and inappropriate musical comedy composition. They are currently completing a PhD in Political Science on the politics of laughter in the Australian political comedy scene.
Tidbits and epistemological ruptures
Anthropology applied representational (media/community arts)
Variety artist Community TV, podcasting, live production
Speaker mental health, disability pride, assistance dogs and debunking normal
This ridiculous blog where I rant, a lot.
Bronwin Budget-Slap – leader of H.A.L.P (Heinous Australian Liberal Policy) and advisor to white LNP women since 1975.
Zoma – zombie reincarnation of Marie Antionette’s stunt double. Rarely seen outside of Napoleon’s bedroom in hell.
Deep Distraction – Ep. 7 – Craig Kelly and his Cuckoo Campaign – Deep Distraction
- Deep Distraction – Ep. 7 – Craig Kelly and his Cuckoo Campaign
- Ep. 6 – Rosie Wilby's The Breakup Monologues – The Unexpected Joy of Heartbreak
- Ep. 5 – Raise the Bar Comedy – Two comedians and a nerd shooting the post-show breeze
- Deep Distraction – Ep. 4 Sandals and Swinging Ducks
- Deep Distraction – Ep. 3 Petrol and the Barna-pea + "The Coal Story" and "Unbridled" reviews